Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
A healthy, nourishing bowl perfect to jumpstart your morning.
- 2 red apples
- 2 bananas
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Wash sweet potatoes and apples.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and place in oven for 50 min, meanwhile dice the apples.
- Sauté the apples with the ghee and cinnamon until they have browned.
- Slice the bananas into small pieces.
- When sweet potatoes are ready, peel the skin off and mash thoroughly.
- Place everything onto your plate. Top with almond butter and pine nuts.