Garlic Pork Fillet
A quick and easy dish that is full of flavor.
- 2 boneless pork fillets
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 4 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Wash and pat dry the pork fillets. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Finely mince the sage, rosemary, and chives. Mix together and add salt.
- Marinate the pork fillets with the minced garlic followed by the dry ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high and add avocado oil.
- Place the marinated pork fillets onto the pan and cook until pork looks ready.
- Serve with a side of homemade Pesto Sauce.