Garlic Pork Fillet
A quick and easy dish that is full of flavor.
- 4 boneless pork fillets
- 3 tablespoons dry mixed herbs (rosemary, sage, parsley, oregano)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Finely mince the dry herbs. Mix together and add salt.
- Marinate the pork fillets with the minced garlic followed by the dry ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high and add avocado oil.
- Place the marinated pork fillets onto the pan and cook until pork looks ready.