Creamy Potato Soup
A quick and simple soup full of delicious flavor.
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1½ garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons chives (minced)
- 3 tablespoons spring onion (diced)
- 2 potatoes (cubed)
- 1½ cups chicken stock (broth)
- ½ cup almond mik
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Heat a large soup pot over medium-low heat and add ghee.
- Add in the onion and chives. Cook until soft, stirring occasionally to keep from burning or sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add in the garlic and cook an additional minute while stirring.
- Add in the potatoes and broth, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook until potatoes are very tender.
- Turn off the heat and add in salt.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup in the pot.
- Stir in the almond milk ¼ cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with chives as garnish.