Cucumber Tuna Bites
A quick and easy snack to enjoy throughout the day.
- 1 can tuna
- ½ cucumber
- 1½ tablespoon homemade mayo
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chives
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil
- Drain tuna and place into a bowl. Use a fork to shred into pieces.
- Add in the Homemade Mayo and mix until it’s nicely coated.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and and mix until evenly distributed. Add the avocado oil and continue mixing.
- Cut the cucumber in half and slice into pieces.
- Place the cucumber slices onto a plate and scoop tuna onto each piece.