A quick and easy condiment you can add to dishes.
- 150ml avocado oil (or light olive oil)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- Place avocado oil, lemon, and salt into a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the egg very carefully making sure you do not break the yolk.
- Use a hand mixer to trap the yolk in the mixing bowl and pulse lightly for fifteen seconds.
- Slowly pull the mixer up and move it around gently stirring the mixture, you will notice a creamy consistency.
- Continue this process for another fifteen seconds.