Guacamole Deviled Eggs
A simple twist to a classic breakfast dish.
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups guacamole
- Place eggs into a pot and add enough water for eggs to be fully submerged.
- Turn on stove to high heat and cook until water boils. Leave stove on for an additional few minutes.
- Drain the water and place the eggs into a bowl with ice immediately to chill.
- Once the eggs have cooled off, begin to peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Mash six of the yolks finely and mix with your Homemade Guacamole.
- Fill the eggs with the mixture.