Herb Crusted Salmon
A delightful take on a popular recipe.
- 2 salmon fillets (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano, sage)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F (180 C).
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry. Pour in the avocado oil.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients. Coat the salmon on all sides.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet. Add lemon juice on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Accompany with Sautéed Vegetables.