Mini Turkey Burgers
A spin on an all time classic.
- 1 lb minced turkey
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro/coriander (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup tomato (diced)
- 2 teaspoon lime (juiced)
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place turkey, onion, cilantro, salt and lime juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form into small patties.
- Place patties onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with Guacamole followed by diced tomatoes and onions.
- Accompany with Sweet Potato Fries.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: