Sweet Potato Fries
An easy side to accompany your favorite dish.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Peal sweet potatoes and cut into wedges.
- In a large bowl, toss the fries with the avocado oil, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place fries on a baking sheet in an even layer. Make sure they are spread apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip the fries over.
- Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes until the fries are golden and crispy.
- Serve with a side of Garlic Aioli.