Scrambled Eggs and Hash Browns
A hearty breakfast to start your day.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup onions (diced)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- Wash the potatoes and pat dry. Grate them until they are shredded.
- Heat ghee on a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Throw on the potatoes and make sure they are evenly spread out.
- Season with the dry ingredients. Add avocado oil.
- Mix thoroughly so potatoes are evenly coated.
- Cook while turning until potatoes start browning.
- While potatoes are cooking add avocado oil to another pan on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and mushrooms. Cook until soft.
- Whisk the eggs and add into the pan. Scramble with the vegetables.
- Cook both the eggs and hash browns until desired textured is reached.