A flavorful addition to a seafood dish.
- 1lb shrimp
- 1½ cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- ½ cup onions (diced)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat with the avocado oil.
- Add in the onions and cook for about 2 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Place shrimp into the pan and season with cilantro, garlic, salt, and lemon juice
- Continue cooking until the shrimp looks ready.
- Season with sesame seeds.
- Can be accompanied with your favorite side.