An easy dish to make that is bound to become a family favorite.
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook with the garlic.
- Meanwhile combine the coconut aminos with sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Add the mixture to the beef and the reduce heat to medium-low to simmer for a few minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and/or chives.
- Serve with lettuce wraps or on its own.