A healthy salad full of protein.
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 4 limes (juiced)
- 2 garlic clove (minced)
- ½ onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (finely chopped)
- 15 ounces beef (flank, skirt, or sirloin steak)
- 4 ounces salad leaves
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Combine the avocado oil, lime juice, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a food processor and blend on low speed.
- Place the beef in a sealable plastic bag and add the marinate.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 1-8 hours before cooking.
- When ready to cook, place the beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until desired texture. Meanwhile toss the salad with the tomatoes.
- When beef is ready, thinly slice and place on top of salad.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water (or more if needed) to the Cilantro Lime Dressing until it has the consistency of salad dressing.
- Drizzle sauce over the steak and salad.