Garlic Shrimp Salad
A healthy lunch with added protein.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 large avocado (diced)
- 2 tomatoes (cut up)
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon mixed dry herbs (rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2½ tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (primal kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place shrimp into pan and season with mixed herbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and minced garlic.
- Sear until both sides are fully cooked.
- Take shrimp off the stove place into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, and avocado. Toss the salad with the balsamic vinaigrette.