Mushroom Julienne (Keto)
An authentic Russian dish the whole family will enjoy.
- 24 ounces mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Heat up avocado oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in the mushrooms and onions with half the salt. Sauté until fragrant.
- Drain the excess liquid from the pan.
- In a mixing bowl add the sour cream, heavy whipping cream, garlic powder, and remaining salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the pan and stir well. You may want to increase the heat in order to get a thicker texture to the sauce.
- Transfer the mushroom mixture into a baking dish. Spread the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.