Glazed Chicken Meatballs
A savory asian-inspired dish full of flavor.
- 1½ lbs ground chicken
- ½ small onion (diced)
- ¼ cup chives (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup mushrooms (diced)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 420F (215C).
- Combine the ground chicken, mushrooms, salt, sesame oil, onions, and chives in a large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into medium sizes balls.
- Drizzle half of the coconut aminos over the top of the meatballs.
- Place into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Take out meatballs and drizzle the rest of the coconut aminos.
- Place back into the oven for 12 additional minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.