A simple alternative for a favorite breakfast item.
- 2 bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the bananas into a mixing bowl. Use an immersion blender to blend until they are smooth.
- Add in the eggs and cinnamon. Continue blending until well combined.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan, enough to make four small pancakes.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until the edges are golden brown and firm.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. If needed add extra coconut oil after each batch.
- Serve on its own or with your favorite topping.