A slow cooked meal worth the wait.
- 1½ lbs brisket (fat trimmed)
- 4 cups beef stock
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2½ tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons bbq coconut amino sauce (niulife)
- 2 cups onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (niulife)
- Rinse the brisket and place into a slow cooker.
- Add the beef stock, garlic cloves, avocado oil, onions, salt and fish sauce to the slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and program the slower cooker for 4-5 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- Keep brisket in juice if not serving right away.
- Carve the brisket against the grain.
- Transfer to serving platter and mix in the bbq sauce.