Chicken Lettuce Cups
A popular dish you can easily make at home.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup mushrooms (finely minced)
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and minced)
- ½ onion (diced)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¼ cup coconut amino sauce (niulife)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and onions until they are fragrant and softened.
- Add in the chicken and cook fully through.
- Add the garlic, coconut amino sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Cook for 1 additional minute.
- Meanwhile place the lettuce leaves onto a plate.
- Scoop mixture onto the lettuce. Top with cilantro and your favorite dipping sauce if desired.