A simple alternative to a classic salad.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 large avocado (cubed)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup caesar dressing (primal kitchen)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon crispy garlic (dried)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place avocado oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken breast.
- Cook fully through and set aside to cool off. Cut into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the mixed greens, cilantro, crispy garlic, and avocado.
- Add the chicken, scallions, sesame seeds, and the caesar dressing.
- Mix thoroughly until the sauce has seasoned the entire dish.