Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
No need for a teppanyaki grill with this great at-home recipe.
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb chicken breast (finely cut)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup onion (diced)
- ¼ cup spring onion (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat half the avocado oil and sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the eggs and pour into the pan. Season with salt and cook fully through.
- Remove the eggs and set aside on a cutting board until they cool off. Roughly chop into small pieces.
- Pour the remaining avocado oil and sesame oil into the pan. Add the onions and cook until they have softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for about another 30 seconds, until they become fragrant.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and add to the skillet.
- Cook for about five minutes until the chicken is mostly done.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and stir for about 3-5 minutes until the rice begins to soften.
- Stir in the cooked egg and teriyaki sauce and keep stirring until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Scoop into serving bowls. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.