Scrambled Eggs with Breakfast Potatoes
A breakfast favorite.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 medium potatoes (diced)
- ½ medium onion (diced)
Heat avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
Add diced potatoes and onions, evenly distributed in a single layer.
Stir occasionally for about 5-10 minutes until the sides of potatoes have browned.
If potatoes have browned but are still hard, cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to medium for 2 to 3 minutes.
Plate the potatoes garnish with fresh herbs.
- Add more avocado oil to the pan and put it back on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl and whisk thoroughly. Set aside.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook until wilted.
- Add in the eggs and scramble.