A flavorful dip perfect as a side.
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3 tablespoons lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup homemade mayo
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
Combine the cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and cup coconut cream in a high-speed blender.
Blend until very smooth.
Add more lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, as desired, to mimic the taste of sour cream.
- Add the mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Blend until fully combined.
- Place into refrigerator for at least one hour to chill.
- Top with chives and serve with oven-baked fries.