A healthy alternative for a popular side.
- 2 large potatoes (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into ½ inch fries.
- Pat them dry on all sides with paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- Put the fries in a large bowl and toss evenly with the oil, salt, and onion powder.
- Place the fries on the baking sheet.
- Make sure they have least ½ inch of space between each one. This ensures crispier fries!
- Bake for 20 minutes, then take them out so you can turn them over.
- Lower the heat to 400F (200C) and continue to bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Accompanies well with homemade ketchup or onion dip.