A quick and flavorful dish.
- 1 lb veal cutlets
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 cups mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley (minced)
- Combine coconut flour and salt in a small bowl. Fully coat the veal cutlets in the mixture.
- Heat 4 tablespoons ghee and the avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the veal.
- Cook until almost fully ready. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place the veal back into the skillet. Stir in the broth.
- Add the parsley and remaining ghee. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes longer.