A quick and easy dish to enjoy.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon crispy garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook the chicken according to your liking.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, mixed greens, bean sprouts, and crispy garlic.
- Add the scallions, chili oil, sesame seeds and the teriyaki sauce.
- Toss thoroughly until salad is fully mixed.