BBQ Pork Loins
A flavorful and filly dinner entree.
- 2 pork loins
- ½ cup coconut aminos bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dry mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano)
- Rinse and pat dry the pork loins. Set aside.
- Combine the bbq sauce, garlic powder and mixed herbs in a bowl.
- Add in the pork loins and coat fully. Let it marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Once it has marinated, heat avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork loins to the pan and cook fully through.
- Accompany with rosemary potatoes.