A simple but filling dinner.
- 12 oz sirloin steak
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic sauce (coconut secret)
- 2 tablespoons coconut amino teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Cut the large steak into smaller pieces.
- Season with all the dry ingredients. Make sure each steak is evenly seasoned.
- Place steaks into a bowl. Add the minced garlic and both sauces.
- Fully coat the steaks and set aside to marinate for about 15-30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Once ready, melt the ghee in a large pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the steaks and cook to your preference.
- Accompany with shrimp scampi or rosemary potatoes.