Smoky Shrimp Cucumber Bites
A delicious healthy and simple snack.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 avocados
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup onion (diced)
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Place the shrimp into a bowl. Season with the dry ingredients and toss gently to coat.
- Place the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat, once it is hot, add the shrimp.
- Cook fully through on both sides, about 8 minutes.
- While shrimp are cooking, mash the avocados and slice the cucumber.
- Place the cucumber slices onto a plate and create space between each one.
- Scoop some mashed avocado and place onto each individual cucumber slice.
- Once shrimp are cooked, add them one by one, on top of the avocado.
- Sprinkle the onion and cilantro on top.