A perfect addition to your dinner.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoon ghee (melted)
Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to a bowl and toss with minced garlic, ghee, and parsley.
- Once fully coated, add shrimp to the pan and begin cooking.
- Flip the shrimp once one side is done and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat and finish cooking the shrimp fully.
- Accompany with cauliflower fried rice.