Chopped Chicken Salad
A fresh and light salad.
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 cup lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup cabbage (chopped)
- ½ cup spring onion (chopped)
- 1 mandarin
- 1 can water chestnuts
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and place into a bowl.
- Season fully with the ingredients.
- Heat the ghee in a pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken.
- Cook fully through and set aside to cool.
- Drain the liquid out of the can of water chestnuts.
- Add the chicken and all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.