Shrimp Stir Fry
An instant favorite everyone will love.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 cup asparagus (sliced)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 3 tablespoons spring onion (sliced)
- ¼ cup white onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat the ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and season with the salt. Cook until light pink color, then set aside.
- Pour in the sesame oil and all the vegetables (except garlic). Cook until mostly tender.
- Toss in the garlic, apple cider vinegar and coconut aminos.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes, stir in the shrimp and continue cooking fully through.
- Top with sesame seeds and spring onion.