A perfect combination for Surf n Turf.
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- Place shrimp into a bowl. Pour in the marinade and coat fully. Set aside for 25 minutes.
Afterwords, heat the avocado oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Place aside.
Keep the oil in the pan and add in the garlic. Cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
Add in the chicken broth, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Cook until the sauce has reduced, about 4 minutes.
- Add in the ghee, continue cooking until the sauce begins to thicken, about 3-4 minutes.
Place the shrimp back in the pan and coat with the sauce.
Continue for another 1-2 minutes until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Once plated add parsley on top.
- Accompanies well with garlic steak.