Jerk Chicken Bowl
A tropical, sweet and tangy dish.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon thyme (dried)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (dried)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon red pepper or cayenne (optional)
- 1½ cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups mango salsa
- Combine all the ingredients for the jerk seasoning in a bowl.
- Season both sides of the chicken heavily with the jerk seasoning.
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook 3-5 minutes on one side without moving.
- Flip the chicken over and repeat until fully cooked on both sides.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the cauliflower rice into serving bowls. Add in the mango salsa.
- Cut the chicken into slices. Add it into the bowl.
- Accompany with lime wedges.