Baja Breakfast Tacos
A fresh and colorful breakfast dish.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 6 corn tortillas (gluten free)
- Dice the tomatoes and onion. Roughly chop the cilantro.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and add the lime. Mix all together.
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs to the hot pan and cook fully through. Place the cooked eggs aside.
- Add the tortillas to the pan and heat up both sides.
- Place the tortillas onto a plate. Divide the egg onto each tortilla evenly.
- Top with the pico de gallo. Slice the avocado and place on top.