Roast Chicken Thighs
Tender chicken with a hint of citrus.
- 1 lb chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 3 tablespoons dry mixed herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime (juiced)
- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- In a small bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Dip the chicken piece by piece into the mixture then place onto a baking sheet.
- Spread the chicken out on the baking sheet and pour lime juice on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Accompany with Guacamole.