A fresh and tasty dish with a full hit of citrus.
- 1lb peeled shrimp
- 2 tomato
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in shrimp and season with garlic and onion powder.
- Continue cooking until ready. Place on a dish and let shrimp cool off.
- Meanwhile dice the tomato, onion, and cilantro and place into a mixing bowl.
- Cut shrimp into thirds and add into the mixing bowl. Add in salt and lime juice.
- Mix thoroughly until everything is blended well. Add extra seasoning according to preference.
- Accompany with Salmon Sashimi.